In the past year, iFrogz, a Zagg Inc. brand, has been stepping up its game in the wireless headphone department. By producing good sounding, comfortable, stylish headphones that also happen to be rather affordable, iFrogz has grown to be a top five brand, selling more than 35 million units worldwide. Recently, the company added five new models to its already extensive lineup of wireless headphones bringing its number of offerings up to fourteen just in time for the upcoming holiday gift-giving season. All five new IFROGZ models are available now at IFROGZ.com and select retailers nationwide.
“IFROGZ refines today’s hottest technology to deliver the features listeners want most, without the unnecessary frills that drive up costs for consumers,” said Charlie Quong, vice president, product development for ZAGG. “Our new wireless earbuds and over-the-ear headphones offer killer sound in a variety of stylish colors and wearing styles. Whether you’re looking for in-ear, over-the-ear, or around-the-neck wireless audio, IFROGZ has something for every type of listener.”
In-Ear Wireless Earbuds
These three all-new wireless earbud models feature Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, IPX2 sweat resistance, a built-in microphone with background noise reduction technology, as well as volume and track controls.
- Resound Wireless Low profile and discreet, the Resound Wireless earbuds are slim, subtle style and sit comfortably in the ear. Constructed from lightweight aluminum, the Resound Wireless earbuds feature 5.5mm drivers, a 10-hour battery life, and are available in rose or charcoal. $29.99
- Flex Force Wireless These look perfect for someone looking for a wireless around-the-neck solution. The Flex Force earbuds are lightweight, ergonomically designed and feature 8mm drivers and 8 hours of battery life. These around-the-neck earbuds feature magnetic earbud tips that help them stay in place when they’re not in use. The Flex Force earbuds are available in black or white. $29.99
- Free Rein Wireless These minimalist earbuds have soft silicone wing tips that help ensure a solid fit. Inside each earbud is a 10mm driver to help deliver a big sound, and built into the flat cord is a tiny control unit and a battery that is supposed to last up to 5 hours. The Free Rein Wireless earbuds are available in black or white. $19.99
Over-The-Ear Wireless Headphones
- These two new straight forward headphone models are designed to be easy to use and offer an ergonomic over-the-ear fit. Both feature an adjustable headband, IPX2 sweat resistance rating, and Bluetooth 4.1 and foam-layered earcups.
- Resound Wireless Headphones These wireless headphones feature substantial 40mm drivers, for big sound, soft touch coated everything, and a built-in microphone. Twenty hours of battery life can be expected and the Resound Wireless Headphones can be used wirelessly or wired and feature on-ear controls. Available in black or red. $34.99
- Toxix Wireless Headphones These classic wireless headphones feature a built-in microphone, 30mm drivers and 10 hours of battery life. The Toxix Wireless Headphones can be used wirelessly or wired and have on-ear controls. Available in black or blue. $24.99
For more information, go to ifrogz.com. iFrogz products can be found at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Target and Amazon.com.